Tuesday, January 27, 2009


Boston Terriers are an extremely friendly, loyal and family oriented breed. These "snugglers" are full of energy and make great companions for some one who loves dogs and enjoys a puppy full of energy.
The Boston on the left is my puppy Hershey, an AKC registered, year old Boston Terrier who is snuggling up to me on the couch as I type.
According to http://www.dogbreedinfo.com/, they are also known as the Boston Bull and are extremely gentle, alert and very intelligent. They also refer to Bostons as very high strung dogs and I do somewhat agree. Although hyper, Hershey as the ability and really enjoys spending an entire day napping on the couch as long as you are willing to keep her company!

2 comments:

  1. I enjoy an entire day of napping on the couch as well! Smart dog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cool! Me and my fiance have a chihuahua and a dauschund, also a fish and spider. Both our dogs fit us perfectly!

    ReplyDelete